Sunday 17 January 2010

Sugarpaste supplies

If you are wanting to use sugarpaste,these are a few websites that stock the bits and bobs you might need.

Cakescookiesandcraftsshop - They stock regalice ( I used this to make the little turtles), it can also be used to cover cakes.They have lovely edible lustre dusts, cutters and these extremey cute cake wrappers. Although not cheap at 12 wrappers for £4.99 ( nice for something special though), they are the cheapest I have seen so far online :)




Cakecraftshop is another site for sugarpaste and lustre dusts.

Squires-shop.com has some great bits including these....









And if you can't be bothered to make the roses you can buy these ( from Squires)........

2 comments:

  1. I am in heaven with all your beautiful pics! I adore sweet looking cupcakes, and I am going to check out each shop for all the lovely bits you have shared with us! Have a great week, and thanks for sharing where to find sweet stuff!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the list of shops for supplies, will be right on them and probably will be spending more than i should! he he! Thank you by the way for the coconut ice recipe and instructions! I made a batch and they were all scoffed by the family. Middle son in particular keeps asking to make more! I did read somewhere that each slice was about 600-700 calories! OMG, I will need to be running on the wii fit for years to burn off what I have eaten! Half an hours running burns off 10 calories! Laughing! Well worth eating though! he he! xxx

    ReplyDelete