Sunday 29 July 2012

Woods for the trees.

Happy weekend everyone, some rain I know, but the sun is still poking out it's little head for us!

Another week filled with keeping busy, my blisters have now gone and I am ready for another 6 mile walk, as long as the sun isn't beaming down too much ( dare I say that? ) and I am wearing sensible shoes. I have now ripped down my note I mentioned in my previous whining post 'This is me'.
I had two kind ladies give me an online talk and this week I made an effort, for 2 days I stuck on an easy to wear dress and the rest of the week I accessoried, and not just with food stains!
 I think last week I was having a 'feeling sorry for myself ' moment.


And I couldn't see the woods for the trees....


So this week I got out of the flat.I have been to the park twice with Grandma's in tow and much fun has been had with swirly ice creams and picnics.






It's so nice getting out and about and not being stuck indoors all day or waiting for the excitement of a daily trip to the supermarket.
One must put ones self out to make things better, not sit and wait for it.......

'You must be the change you wish to see in the world'.
                                                                                        - Mahatma Gandhi

2 comments:

  1. Love those photos.
    Love swirly ice cream too!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! You're feeling the fighting spirit again. Sometimes, even when you can't be arsed, it helps to just get on with it. You have done well!

    Man! This comment box is right along side your coconut ice. I am craving it now!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete