Friday 20 April 2012

It's been a while.....

In fact it's been so long that bloggerland has changed and it took me a few minutes to work out how to do a new post ( easier blogging,my ar**) maybe I'll get used to it!
Anywho...where do I start?
I have been a busy bee with so many projects on the go, I have no time for housework! I fit it in when I can :)......here's hoping the ol' man doesn't see that comment!
Easter came and went. My brother and sis in law came over from Sweden and where the time went I do not know! We had a merry time with food and chat and just being together was fantastic.



Then back to reality...which project do I give my time to, without taking my time away from Harrison...


Who amazes me every day with all of the new and wonderful things that he absorbs from this world.
It is so amazing watching a little one learn, their excitement at tasting a new flavour, or seeing something for the first time, it's just a pleasure to witness.
The other night when he was awake from 12 until 3am due to teething, I watched him chasing his own shadow around the room, from a torch I had shining behind him.I was so tired and annoyed thinking I should have been asleep in my bed and yet at the same time, I sat there happy to be up to see something so very funny.

Another pleasure is Harrison's nap time...that's when I get to do the other things that I love doing, baking...........












Little piglet was for a very sweet little girls first birthday.

Then there was a big boys birthday cake (my brother) .....




Then Rice krispie cakes.............






Enough for now, it's time to rest my head for the night.Soon I will fill you in on the rest of my shenanigans of daily life in our house!
I'll try not to leave it 4 weeks next time before I post!








1 comment:

  1. oh WOW!!!! impressive stuff!
    Yeah, i logged on to do a post and went round in circles for a while trying to figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete