Sunday 13 March 2011

Something sweet...

I never have time to blog, but seem to have time to bake and eat my creation!! because of this I have made myself a promise to blog at least three times this coming week.
I always take pics for the post that I plan to write, but never write it...but that will not be the case this week!

This week we made pancakes.......




Healthy banana!!....and naughty nutella....




Pancake pans are the best...makes life a lot easier!




So I've had a very busy couple of weeks. Harrison's uncle and auntie came to visit last weekend from Sweden so he got even more attention than normal.It's amazing but after their recent visit he seems to recognises their voices on skype.
Our computer got a virus via Ebay so we couldn't use it (until my brother did his handy work), our landline died and trying to get sky to fix it was one big hoo ha!
Doesn't sound that much when I read it back, but seemed a lot at the time!
I made a key lime pie, of which I forgot to photograph, a red velvet cake ( post to follow in the week), A chocolate cake for my newphew and I think thats about it...oh and a visit to a vintage clothes fair...........
All we bought was a cuppa and a slice of cake ( naughty), it would have been rude not to!



Anyway I hope you all have a good week and may the sun shine down on us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment