Friday 11 February 2011

Heaven in a box.......


This week Grandma and myself took our little Harrison on his first trip on a train into London town.
 What a delight for the little fella he didn't know where to look first.
I hold my hands up to being a very curious person ( well........more like nosey...always have been, always will be!) and little H has taken after me! He was having a lovely time looking at all the different faces and places, it was a joy to see him taking everything in.
The joy didn't stop there and why should it I hear you say....It was only fair that mummy and grandma should have some too so we popped along to Patisserie Valerie.....

Posted by Picasa

This little box was filled with these little treats!

Tiramisu



Mixed berry treat



They were devine, so if you ever pass a Valerie's I'd advice you pop in for a little treat.
What more could I have asked for....sunshine,my mama, my little fella and a naughty treat!!
Enjoy your weekend.x






4 comments:

  1. OMG! I bet the shop window was to die for!
    Heavenly indeed...it's lovely to hear about your wee boy. My eldest is ten in a couple of months and it's nice to remember him as a wee baby which is easy to do when someone talks about theirs.
    Hope you have many many more days like that one!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like heaven! I think I could eat a whole shop like that! Glad you had a super day and little H enjoyed his trip out to London!

    Much love

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, please forgive, I am SO behind with keeping in touch with everyone in Blogland. Congratulations on the birth of Harrison. It's that long ago I guess he's walking by now!!
    Loving catching up...some yummy new recipes to try and reading that you are doing OK, after the 'blip'. Pat Val-that takes me back; my boss had her wedding cake made by them-it was AMAZING! Yum!
    Take care,
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete