Wednesday 25 August 2010

Emma Bridgewater



We were given Emma Bridgewater vouchers last year as a wedding gift and it has taken me this long to decide what to have.
 As you can see from my choices, my hubby had no say in the matter!!
I only have girly bits in the kitchen cupboard so I thought these added a touch of femininity around the house. There are so many patterns and styles to choose from, you could spend a fortune!
 Don't you just love vouchers!!


Pink Hearts biscuit tin- mine!



Pink Heat tea tray- mine!




Pink Hearts oven gloves - mine!



Pink Hearts Brolly- mine! 
I thought this would cheer me up on a gloomy day.


Below are some lovelies from the' Spot' range. It's not cheap, but it sure is lovely!





Cake stand.




One Gallon Teapot!




Cake tins.




Friend of Flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you must have had some fun! What a fab assortment of goodies you picked! I love receiving vouchers, and spending them even more! he he xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete