Wednesday 6 January 2010

Fabric rehab



I was lucky enough to receive 'Sew' by Cath Kidston for xmas and although I haven't made anything from it yet,I have promised myself that I will tackle a task or two. Just like I have promised myself to use up the cloths that I have treated myself to on my goodies shelf!!
I digress...The reason I was speaking of the book is because she mentions in her 'handy websites' at the back of the book a site called Fabric Rehab.
The cloths above are just a few from a wonderful collection...I already have my eye on a bundle or two!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am in fabric heaven! I have to limit myself to looking at this site! The bird fabric is gorgeous and the last floral one is to die for! Ah now, see what you have done? Might have to pay the site a visit! Laughing! My no spend month might go out of the window! Have a fab day my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you share with us the fabrics that you purchase. They all looked so yummy, I would have a very hard time deciding. All your pictures look so adorable, love the coconut ice in the jar, and your apron, is so sweet!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete