Tuesday 20 October 2009

Stranded Cotton

I have been feeling a little blue and unwell for the past week. I've been feeling too poorly to blog and read blogs, so I'm very happy to be back blogging and reading the wonderful blogs I am following. Its so nice to see all the wonderful ideas out there being shared like one big happy blog family!!
I wanted to share with you the company where I purchased my embroidery threads. The site is strandedcotton and they sell DMC thread. they are able to sell it at a reduced price because they wind the thread from large spools and therefore don't have a fancy (unwanted) wrapper around them. The more you buy, the cheaper they work out...more reason to treat yourself to a box full (to look at and admire, rather than use)!
The only problem that I can see is that they post out 1st class :( ........order now if you want them by xmas....next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment