Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Knitting and Stitching Show

I went to the show on Saturday with my ma and I can honestly say I have never seen so many women in one place! My oh my you ladies really can push and shove when you want to get something!!
Not only was it full to the brim with ladies inside, it was over run with ladybirds on the outside. I wondered what all the little red dots were on the floor when we were leaving and then sadly discovered it was squished ladybirds.

I bought lots of embroidery thread 25 skeins for ten pounds! will I use it to stitch with or just play with?


















The show was well worth going to (aprox 350 stands), as I discovered lots of new shops to buy bits and bobs from. I'll be mentioning some of them.
I bought a few pieces of cloth from a company called eternalmaker. Its worth checking out their site and also their blog. I'll post more about it tomorrow, feeling a little sleepy now............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz




2 comments:

  1. oooh I am jealous! those yarns look gorgeous and I am salivating! he he! hope you have a lovely day! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your yarns, such great colours!

    So glad you started a blog,thanks for the advice on the turtles. have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete