Friday 30 October 2009

COFFEE and CRAFT, A LITTLE CLOSER TO HOME

The photo below was taken from Yourlocallondon.com

Now there I was complaining that I didn't have local dwellings for cake and tea when my sweet toothed sibling ( he may deny that remark) informs me that Muswell Hill (London) has a wonderful tea room and craft shop next door.
I haven't been able to find many pictures to share with you, but hopefully I will pop along at some point with my sweet toothed mum and taste the delights that they have to offer! It must be a miserable life if you do not have a sweet tooth, looking at all those cakes and not wanting one, how dull :)

Anyway enough rambling from moi, the tea room is called The Emporium ....I'm now going to eat a Mr Kiplings 'Fiendish Fancy' after all that cake talk, well it is almost Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment