Monday 26 October 2009

Blog Award....for me!


I haven't posted for a week ( naughty naughty), I felt ashamed so I thought it was time to blog to all my followers (ha ha)!! How delighted was I to find out that I had been given a blog award,
by the lovely Vanessa at Coco Rose Textiles.
This award is given to 'alluring, amusing, inspiring, bewitching and impressive blogs!' I would like to think that I could be one of those things to one person, that would make it all worth while!......and allowing me to mumble on!
Thank you so much for awarding me Vanessa, it really has put a big smile on my face. Just what I needed on a monday evening, when outside is so dark and the winter chill beckons!. Why do we have to change the clocks? To make winter worse!?
Anyway I believe there are rules to these awards, so here goes;

1.Post the award on your blog
2.Nominate up to 9 blogs
3.Let your nominees know they have won
4.Link back to the person who gave it to you
These are a few gems I have found along the way;
I am sure you will enjoy a visit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my blog in your list - I'm so glad you enjoy reading it :)

    Best wishes and happy blogging, Laura x

    ReplyDelete